Regular visits to your dentist are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Digital X-Rays
- Complete Full Mouth Charting
- Bite Analysis
- Cosmetic Analysis
- Temperomandibular (Jaw) Disorders
- Prophylaxis (Teeth Cleanings)
- Oral Hygiene Instruction
- Oral cancer screening
- Individual Home Care Instructions for Periodontal Patients
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Composite "tooth-colored" Restorations
- Onlays and Inlays (partial crowns)- porcelain or gold
- Bridges (cemented)- replaces missing teeth.
- Partial (removable)- replaces missing teeth
- Full Denture- replaces an entire arch of missing teeth
- Restoration of Dental Implants placed to support crowns, bridges and dentures
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain Inlays, Onlays, and Crowns
- Composite Bonding - applied to repair and/or change the color or shape of a tooth, most often a front tooth.
- Teeth Whitening- custom-made trays allowing you the convenience of safely whitening at home with clinically superior results
Oral Surgery: Routine Extractions
- Head, neck and jaw pain therapy
- Non-Invasive treatment including Nightguard Splints and bite adjustments
Oral Sedation and Nitrous Oxide Gas available
Strict infection control standards
Modern and updated materials and equipment
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.